Recently I shared a quick little Instagram Guide sharing a little bookstagram (book version of instagram) on my profile. And I wanted everything over here on the blog!
I’m share some of my favorite bookish things to use in my photos.
With the stress and just chaos of moving the past few years, I needed to come up with a flow that wasn’t time consuming and had little clean-up time. A little over a month ago, we welcomed our second little and that cut my time for bookish photos even more.
Bookstagram Tip | use what you have
- BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS. We all have a few or … more than a few. Display those beauties. No matter the format, books are books!
- #bookmail | once in a while I get some bookmail and those are usually my easiest shot to take since there’s a book and some kind of swag.
- coffee | Sometimes my daily cup of coffee makes it into the shot and even better if you have a bookish mug to show off.
- candles | So, I don’t have a ton of candles, but I do have one with my blog name on it. I got mine at Silver Dollar Candle Co.
- random packaging paper | there’s some packaging paper I love to use in my shots, love the texture and the look of it.
- artwork/prints | I love buying artwork from various artists and now I’m starting to get into bookish fanart. I have a ton that needs to be displayed in some way. But I’ve shared a few on my feed.
- flowers/house plants | fresh, dried, or even fake. They’re pretty and are always a perfect touch to my photos. I try to have flowers or one of my plants in every shot.
And there you have it, this is just quick little list of what I love to use for my bookstagram photos!
Feel free to share some of your go-to items!