My favorite time of the year, not just because October is my birthday month, but this is the time of year where I knock out a huge chunk of my backlisted ARCs! I’ve made it a huge goal for 2019 to get through as many backlisted ARCs as possible, so you have no idea how excited I am for this.
Do you have a bunch of unread ARCs you need to get to? If you need some extra motivation, join me and my friend Kim (KimberlyFaye Reads) for the #ARCtober19 Reading Challenge!
This is a totally chill challenge. Literally the only goal is to read ARCs. As many as you’d like. (Bonus points and good karma for reviewing them!) While you’re at it, consider joining us for the bookstagram portion of the challenge.
Peep the full details for the challenge below. Then be sure to link up and share with your friends!Not
FOLLOW US ON BOOKSTAGRAM
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2019. You have until October 6 to sign up.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review. Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju!
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober19 on social media.
- Feel free to use any of my images on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier!